Welcome to the SC Midlands Chapter of ISACA Site!
I will resist the urge to break into song, “June is Bustin’ Out All Over …” from the musical Carousel … LOL
The TechnoSecurity Conference in Myrtle Beach this week is going strong - fantastic key note by Ovie Carroll - what a way to get things started!
Our Annual Social and Event is scheduled at the Riverbanks Zoo's Botanical Garden on June 24th! Keep an eye out for your personal invitation! But if you are in a hurry - register here: http://www.cvent.com/d/dfqb6w
Have you considered becoming an ISACA member but have had trouble “pulling the trigger”? To incentivize you, ISACA is offering a ½ year’s membership at ½ price! Join online now! You get access to member pricing on training events through December plus:
- Over 70 free CPE hours per year
- Member discounts on ISACA's certification exams and products
- Special offers and reduced rates on world class conferences and webinars
- Access to the award-winning member only ISACA®Journal
- Free COBIT 5 downloads, benefits and more — the framework for governance and management of enterprise IT
- More than 575 searchable books in ISACA’s eLibrary
- Thought leadership insights, research, whitepapers, etc.
- Career resource tools to put you in touch with hiring managers and recruiters across the globe
- Peer-to-peer, in-person and online networking with 140,000 professionals in 180 countries
Consider joining today!
2015 - 2017 SC Midlands ISACA President
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THESE UPCOMING CLASSES:
June 24, 2016 - FBI Stories and Adventures in Cybercrime - 3 CPEs, plus a social event at the RiverBanks Botanical Gardens - register here: http://www.cvent.com/d/dfqb6w Members only - you are permitted one guest to the event for 75% off your ticket price! Be sure to use the discount code in your invite or class reminder to register your guest!
SAVE THE DATES FOR THIS YEAR'S CLASSES:
August 29, 2016 - CyberAudits of Microsoft Windows Active Directory - 8 CPES
September 13, 2016 - The BlindSpot Zone - 6 CPES
October 13, 2016 - Virtualization - CPES to be determined
November 2, 3 and 4th - State Audit Conference - IT Track and CISA Review - Hold the date! Columbia Marriott Hotel at Main & Hampton Streets Book Your Room for 2016 Here Now
Join us on our social media sites: